Venerate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

US Korgath

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Video From Our Marrowgar Kill From The Other Night

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stnu
Admin
Stnu

Video From Our Marrowgar Kill From The Other Night Empty
PostSubject: Video From Our Marrowgar Kill From The Other Night   Video From Our Marrowgar Kill From The Other Night Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:19 pm

I decided to run fraps and see how it comes out, looks like it came out in good quality to me. Make sure to change it to 720hd on the bottom of the video so you get the best quality, and no i did not add music i just wanted to see how large the video would be uncompressed. I'll probably start doing some more of these, just have to find a good fps to run it at i was still getting some lag while doing it last night. Of course that could have just been the lag from my isp since it has sucked the past few nights. Lemme know what you think of the quality and stuff though, video did come out a little dark not sure why on that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7e7VSFmJKM
Back to top Go down
Kaylanna

Kaylanna

Video From Our Marrowgar Kill From The Other Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video From Our Marrowgar Kill From The Other Night   Video From Our Marrowgar Kill From The Other Night Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:47 pm

quality looks good, nice video
Back to top Go down

Video From Our Marrowgar Kill From The Other Night
Page 1 of 1