Venerate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

US Korgath

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Patch Today

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stnu
Admin
Stnu

Patch Today Empty
PostSubject: Patch Today   Patch Today Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:40 am

Well like big said patch would be coming this week, so anyone gonna hop on tonight to mess around with it?
Of course we would have to wait and see if the servers ever come up, I'm going with no though. This is the biggest patch they have ever put out i think, and the little ones normally take till 8 at night so I'm guessing servers will be up sometime by midnight tonight maybe. If they ever do come up I'm planning on being on and trying some of the new shit out, actually looking forward to the new raid lock out system we could run our normal 10 man group through on heroic and get all the 277 item lv shit from how they make it sound now. Maybe we could do a run or two before cata so we can replace the gear on the 2nd day of xpac instead of first?

And if I'm right we should be able to get frost shards for stopit really easily now, and get everyone else their axe now too since we can do it in 10 man with no tards to carry. So john, anakes, kory, and fenix log on you fags maybe we can get stopit his and 1 or 2 more of you guys yours before cata as well. I'd assume this is possible with how their making it sound on the blue post on mmo i just read. Either way i'll be on tonight once servers are up, so hop on if you can we can try some of the new things out and just screw around like normal and have a good time.

Your Favorite Neighborhood Druid, Stnu
Back to top Go down
Kaylanna

Kaylanna

Patch Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch Today   Patch Today Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:11 pm

Ill be on but as far as i know they havent implemented the equal gear for 10 and 25 mans yet. meaning even though you will only be allowed to do 1 raid lockout per week the 10 man will still only give 10 man gear and no shards. Thats just what i remember hearing, i could be wrong though
Back to top Go down
Stnu
Admin
Stnu

Patch Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch Today   Patch Today Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:37 pm

Yea the more i think about it, that is probably what their going to do, guess we will see tonight though. Would be pretty interesting going into 10 icc with like 5 of us and clearing most of it and getting the 25 man gear drops. Either way will still be fun since every class is getting some pretty big changes, having to relearn how to play classes again will be fun.
Back to top Go down
Kaylanna

Kaylanna

Patch Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch Today   Patch Today Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:47 pm

we wont be able to get the 25 man drops though is my point, you still need a 25 man group to get 25 loot. We can possibly try a raid though so everyone can work out and try to learn their class.
Back to top Go down
Stnu
Admin
Stnu

Patch Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch Today   Patch Today Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 5:58 pm

No i know i was agreeing with you, was just saying it would be nice if we could get them from the 10 man. I'll be on so hopefully some others log on and we can screw around in icc, if not we can do some 5 mans or something i guess. Although it will probably be laggy as hell tonight, guess we will see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Patch Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch Today   Patch Today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Patch Today
Page 1 of 1