Venerate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

US Korgath

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How many active DK's do we have?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Quatakai

How many active DK's do we have? Empty
PostSubject: How many active DK's do we have?   How many active DK's do we have? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:28 pm

If so, and if they are active on the forums, what are they going to be doing as far as spec and your in game role? Be it a tank or DPS (Unholy or Frost)?

I plan on leveling with you guys tonight, and I also plan on leveling as strictly Unholy 2Handed DPS, although Frost DW is currently the bread winner, I just tossed out my two handed weapons thinking I wouldn't use them until they changed the talents.

But as for the future, if the talents stay the same and they don't nerf the Dual Wield Frost damage, I'm in the market for 2 one handed weapons.
Back to top Go down
Stnu
Admin
Stnu

PostSubject: Re: How many active DK's do we have?   How many active DK's do we have? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:44 am

Stopit is currently the only dk we have with us, he is dps normally but will tank from time to time to help the guild out. Anakes was a dk tank as well but played his paladin, but would also help the guild out when we were short a tank as well. But i belive he is not going to level his dk at this time so it will only be stopit.
So unless someone else randomly decides to change their mains it would only be you and stopit.
Back to top Go down
Biggie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How many active DK's do we have?   How many active DK's do we have? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:34 am

Stathis is leveling his Warlock
Back to top Go down
Quatakai

PostSubject: Re: How many active DK's do we have?   How many active DK's do we have? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:50 am

Alright sweet, thanks for the info.

Yeah I didn't mean to say that I refuse to tank, I DO want an offset in the future for tanking, just incase. I just have to work on it on the side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many active DK's do we have?   How many active DK's do we have? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How many active DK's do we have?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Venerate :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: