Venerate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

US Korgath

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suck a fatty

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Abra

Abra

Suck a fatty Empty
PostSubject: Suck a fatty   Suck a fatty Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:40 pm

You all fucking suck.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Kaylanna

Kaylanna

Suck a fatty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suck a fatty   Suck a fatty Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:09 pm

well that's just not very nice
Back to top Go down
Abra

Abra

Suck a fatty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suck a fatty   Suck a fatty Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:04 am

a'yup

where's all the white women at?
Back to top Go down
Kaylanna

Kaylanna

Suck a fatty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suck a fatty   Suck a fatty Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:33 pm

most of the old school venerate members are still around AFAIK, although only a few are still playing WOW. Ive been playing mostly SC2, if u want to add my real ID, my email is hockeyjohnf2002@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
Abra

Abra

Suck a fatty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suck a fatty   Suck a fatty Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:09 am

yea, talked to biggie briefly over text

dont play sc2 =( mostly just hang out on xbox these days playing battlefield or something. Kids getting older means less free time to be a gaming junkie.
Back to top Go down
Stnu
Admin
Stnu

Suck a fatty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suck a fatty   Suck a fatty Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 6:19 am

yea i forgot you sent me a pm and never responded Sad

yea big, wartroll, and me still play wow from time to time but that's about it, like john said most quit or play starcraft. I still log on xbox from time to time though, if you forgot my tag is Badcompany919, normally only log on to play call of duty or somthing for a hour or soo.

Game is honestly the worst is has ever been i just doing it to kill some free time and to do arena not much else to do.
Back to top Go down
Abra

Abra

Suck a fatty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suck a fatty   Suck a fatty Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:22 pm

I figured the game was going to hell ina handbasket. Lack of strategy or a piss poor one caused that many moons ago. Would be nice to play a new mmo but I dont really see much that looks promising.

I have you friended on xbl, saw you hop on last night but I was on my way out.
Back to top Go down
Kaylanna

Kaylanna

Suck a fatty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suck a fatty   Suck a fatty Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:24 pm

Either of you guys planning on getting battlefield 3? and if so PC or xbox
Back to top Go down
Stnu
Admin
Stnu

Suck a fatty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suck a fatty   Suck a fatty Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:42 pm

I wanted to get it for pc but all my friends are getting it on xbox so gonna end up getting it on xbox.
Back to top Go down
Kaylanna

Kaylanna

Suck a fatty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suck a fatty   Suck a fatty Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:01 am

ah the console version is gonna be a cut down versinon though =[ 24 players max compared to 64 on PC and smaller maps than PC
Back to top Go down
Stnu
Admin
Stnu

Suck a fatty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suck a fatty   Suck a fatty Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 3:05 pm

Yea figured it would be like that, who knows mite end up getting it for both have to see.
Back to top Go down
Abra

Abra

Suck a fatty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suck a fatty   Suck a fatty Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 4:27 pm

probably xbox for me. would love to get it for pc but our pc is aging, and my older kids are getting more and more expensive... so gotta make due with the best available option, which is xbox.
Back to top Go down
Abra

Abra

Suck a fatty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suck a fatty   Suck a fatty Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 4:04 pm

anyone get bf3 on xbox.. haven't picked it up yet, planning on it.

really want to pick up another mmo but not wow... hopefully something decent comes out soon
Back to top Go down
Stnu
Admin
Stnu

Suck a fatty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suck a fatty   Suck a fatty Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:07 am

Yea i got it for xbox, best fps to date imo. And i feel the same i really wanna start playing a mmo again, but i just don't wanna put all the time and effort into a new one after wow.
Back to top Go down
Abra

Abra

Suck a fatty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suck a fatty   Suck a fatty Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 12:19 pm

Stnu wrote:
Yea i got it for xbox, best fps to date imo. And i feel the same i really wanna start playing a mmo again, but i just don't wanna put all the time and effort into a new one after wow.
I think I'm gonna give swtor a try, gonna test it out this weekend for the open. My pc is old though, so we'll see how it runs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suck a fatty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suck a fatty   Suck a fatty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suck a fatty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Venerate :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: