Venerate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

US Korgath

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cataclysm beta

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaylanna

Kaylanna

Cataclysm beta Empty
PostSubject: Cataclysm beta   Cataclysm beta Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:20 am

Got in motha fuckas!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
haizy

Cataclysm beta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cataclysm beta   Cataclysm beta Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:45 am

I also got in. I was in the SC2 beta but they never sent me an email about it and I never got an email about the cata beta either but I am downloading the client for it now...SEE YOU THERE!

SS for the lawlz im cool..Cataclysm beta Wooti

Cataclysm beta Yesog
Back to top Go down
Stnu
Admin
Stnu

Cataclysm beta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cataclysm beta   Cataclysm beta Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:45 pm

hate you all
Back to top Go down
haizy

Cataclysm beta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cataclysm beta   Cataclysm beta Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:31 pm

The level cap right now on beta is 82, but I havn't started leveling yet. I have levled a goblin shaman to level 26 and a worgen druid to level 10. Since friday July 2 there has been a bug with one of the worgen quests called Losing your tail and you can't progress any further until you complete it..still waiting for a fix! Anyways I am waiting to level my lock passed 80 until some of you guys can get into beta so let me know if and when you get in so we can do some leveling!
Back to top Go down
Kaylanna

Kaylanna

Cataclysm beta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cataclysm beta   Cataclysm beta Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:52 pm

what name are u using on beta haizy... im playing my paladin Kaylanna most of the time. leveling solo gets kinda boring so id be down to group quest or run dungeons
Back to top Go down
haizy

Cataclysm beta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cataclysm beta   Cataclysm beta Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:42 pm

what server are you on. I am on Gilneas with the name haizy.
Back to top Go down
Kaylanna

Kaylanna

Cataclysm beta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cataclysm beta   Cataclysm beta Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:43 pm

im on gilneas too, ill be on around 12ish eastern tomorrow and ill check if ur on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cataclysm beta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cataclysm beta   Cataclysm beta Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cataclysm beta
Page 1 of 1